Add Multiple Users (AMU) is an admin plugin for WordPress that allows you to bulk register users using a variety of tools.
It is particularly useful if you have a backlog of users you want to bulk add to your site, or for any other purpose where the ‘one-by-one’ process is too slow.
- Add user information manually in a blank form, upload or paste CSV data, or convert email addresses to new user information
- Add users directly to a site from a Network list in Multisite environments
- Multisite capability allows the plugin to run individually in each site on your network
- Validation checks for the uniqueness of usernames and email addresses as you type, as well as optional email address validation
- Validation that rates the strength of your chosen password for each user
- Includes options to enable or disable notifying new users of their login information
- The ability to set all new users to a single Role or set each user individually
- Optional password field for each user, with a WordPress-generated password if you leave it blank
- The optional ability to generate dummy email addresses for users without email access
- And lots more…
Get the latest version of Add Multiple Users from the WordPress Plugins Repository